Get All The Latest Gists And Gossips, Politics, Sport News, Fresh Out Studio Brand New Music, Fashion and Makeup Trends And Lots More Exclusively On TLB!

Looking For Something??

Click here

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Don't miss

Wizkid’s ex, Tania Omotayo, reveals how Small doctor destroyed her destiny - Tiwa Savage Reacts (PHOTOS)

Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, could not resist the urge to gush over the "Penalty" crooner Temitope Adekunle popularly known as his stage name, Small Doctor.



As it seems, Tania attended an event that featured Small Doctor performing and she couldn’t help but be extremely excited seeing the artiste perform on stage live.
She shared photos of the artiste on her Snapchat account performing with so much energy as usual and captioned it; “If you know me even just a little bit you know this song destroyed my destiny.”

                           Screenshot from Tania Omotayo's Snapchat

She shared the photo she took with Small Doctor on Instagram and captioned it in quote;
“If you know me you know that my year is now complete �
I finally met @iam_smalldoctor and got to watch him perform my jam… I don’t think anyone loves penalty more than me “ 
See photo below; 

 See screenshots below;






Some celebrities who seem to know about her endless love for the song “penalty” by Small Doctor commented on her post on Instagram. Read them below;



Screenshot of celebrity reactions from Tania Omotayo’s Instagram page

No comments:

Post a Comment