Get All The Latest Gists And Gossips, Politics, Sport News, Fresh Out Studio Brand New Music, Fashion and Makeup Trends And Lots More Exclusively On TLB!

Looking For Something??

Click here

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Don't miss

The Striking Resemblance Between Iyabo Ojo's Daughter And Lil Kesh Will Shock You! (PHOTO)

This photo has been trending on social media since Iyabo Ojo's birthday. And it is that of Nigerian Artiste Lil Kesh and Actress Iyabo Ojo’s daughter , Priscilla Ajoke Ojo,in a collage, asking if they look alike…?
See below;

What's your take on this guys?

LIL KESH:
MORE PHOTOS OF PRISCILLA:
Meanwhile ..Iyabo Ojo, who recently turned 40, has refuted claims that she falsified her age.
The beautiful mother of two said ;
Some people will always say whatever they feel like, and this is not something I would even want to dignify with a response. I am proud of my age, and I have no reason to falsify anything. I am very comfortable with where I am right now, and I know that God is still taking me to higher places”.


Source: MaDailyGist

No comments:

Post a Comment